The efforts of the Sanctuary are supported by public admissions to the museum, program and gift shop revenues, and private contributions. But it is memberships that keep the Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary alive.
As a member, you are part of a group of people who care about the commitments and philosophies of the Sanctuary. Members enjoy:
- Use of five miles of hiking, nature, and cross-country ski trails
- Discount on Wildflower Music Festival FlexTix (4 or more)
- 10% discount on museum shop purchases
- Discount admission to museum, lectures, and special events
- Invitation to the December Holiday Party
- Advance notice of Sanctuary activities and events
- Sanctuary, the newsletter of the organization.
Membership opportunities are:
Business Membership opportunities are:
Please click here for a membership form to return via mail with your check or credit card information.
To become a member online, please click here for a secure site to place your membership.