Planning to visit Dorflinger? You can review our hours of our various offerings below, as well as our Wildlife Sanctuary rules. If you have any other questions about your visit to Dorflinger, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you!
Wildlife Sanctuary Trails
Open Daily: 8am – dusk
Closed: Nov 25th – Dec 9th
Glass Musuem and Gift Shop
Reopens May 3rd
Sunday: 1pm – 4pm
Nov 1st – 19th: Sat/Sun only
Wildflower Concert Series
Seating Starts (approximatley): 5pm
Performaces Start: 6pm
Rules for Wildlife Sancuary Visitors
The Sanctuary is privitaley funded and operated by volunteers. It is not a public park, and the following rules apply to visitors.
- Pets are not permitted
- No hunting, fishing, or sunbathing
- Picnics are not allowed, except for designated dates and times
- No use of motorized or manually operated wheeled vehciles on the trails
- Do not disturb or interact with wildlife in anyway
- Do not disturb the flowers, plants, or trees. Leave them as they are, no digging or cutting.
- Please don’t litter, leave only your footprints.
- Professional photographers must have a permit
- Drones are NOT permitted
For information regarding rental of Sanctuary grounds for your private event, call 570-253-1185.